Wednesday, July 2, 2008

2 my friends...

I love my friends!!!
Well,I know that I can't express what I fell with words but I want you to know that!
I really don't want to argue with you but that's me and you know it.
I also know that I am hardly headstrong,arguing and some times I look like stupid foolish,but you love me....Hih,yes,you love me,because I'm your Tita,damn it!

Mmm,I know that last night did some mistakes but I didn't do it with intend.
Now I just want to say that I REALLY LOVE YOU and you're the b
est friends i've ever had!!!

"Richie - Best Friends"

"In times when all hope is gone
and sadness fills your heart with pain
You wonder (yeah)
If there's anyone that you can call
To somebody who's left all alone

You're such a loyal friend and now I know
that I'll never
find sombody quite like you
I appreciate the day you came and you stayed"

1 comment:

`Ем said...

I love you, of course! =) You are my best friend!!! And you always will be my Tita!
Loff te So MuCh {}{}{}