Thursday, June 11, 2009

cuteness

Hello

Yeah,these days are really awful..
Why?
I'll tell you...because everything goes wrong ... irony,right?
Sucks...
I want Summmer holiday!
And i also want Jiro alive! I don't want dead Jiro...He gotta survive!
Ohh,you don't know who's Jiro...then go shoot yourself! :D:D
Kidding...
Well...Jiro's so sweet and cute..and yeah.. :D:D and let's be serious... He's a member of a band called Fahrenheit /the pic below/




I really like the group but to be honest i heart first about Jiro and after that about Fahrenheit... But that's not that important...Hmmm,you wanna know more about them?
Well,i want too :D:D:D
Hmmm...Chun,Calvin,Arron and Jiro... That's the names of these sweet guys ^^
And you wanna see only Jiro?
Really?
I'll show youuuu


Now you understand me,aren't you? :P

Okay...
He's sooooo cuteeeee!


About the-dead-thing ... he isn't dying... *happy*
I'm reading a story where the author wants to kill the character...and that's sucks...But for our gladness he's not ill or something *happy*

Fahrenheit - Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue

Woowww,I should stop... hihi...
Sooooo,I'll stop
Love ya
Bye
:*

No comments: