Saturday, August 23, 2008

Gone Forever


Gone forever...
You've just leave me with this pain
At this dark and silent night
I tell myself that I don't miss you at all
But I know the true
Even my lips can feel your strenth now
But you'd gone forever...

But I still can't believe that you've gone.
Why???
"I don't need you anymore" you said
But even now...
I can't believe you've gone
I wanna forget about our life
The world whisper to me that is glad
to know that you've disappeared

Now I'm sitting here on the beach
and think about you and your lies
I don't want you anymore!
Do you hear me????
Your damn lies hurt me so deep
But you don't know that,do you?
GoodBuy....

Now,I'm glad that you've gone forever!

2 comments:

`Ем said...

=) Better let him go, than keep him but being miserable.

Lollidella said...

True!