Monday, July 20, 2009

Never Ending Story

G Dragon and Tae Yang
Ji and Bae
GDYB




GDYB never ending story!



So lets start with that, that i'm not a pervert or such a thing buuut ...Honestly,tell me when you see this pictures don't you feel kind of diffrent? xD


They're so cute together (sun)



And honestly i just can't resist that xD and i don't want xD

And take a look here :D
I'm sure you'll like it

Love Tae Yang's face here ^^
He's so 'I'm the maaan'
:D:D:D
Don't you think?


And hereeeeeeeeeeee
Oooo,maan...they aaree ssso cute!



And here i don't have words
Yeah..they're so sweet for real
There's no way you can't love them
They're jusst...perfect xD
Ooh,i talk as a maniac,right?
I don't care xD



Hehe,Jiii,he's so sweet here
Just this face xD
Just...just...

AND IN THE END
TAKE A LOOK
hehehe,i've watched this show over 20 times and every time i just can't stop myself at laughing
I just can't stop
It's such a fun
Yeahh,and they really look like they have done it some more times before actually start the game :D

Yeahhh,that's just GDYB!
LoVe yA,BoyS!

No comments: