Sunday, May 13, 2012

no net???? whyyy???

The worst week in my life! No internet, at all ... there was a storm .. and guess what? MY INTERNET DIED! And i won't have my personal time on my computer for awhile..you'll ask why ., because i have to share it with my brother now when the ruter has died! -___- myy poor, poor, pooor mind!
I won't be able to check my last.fm, my fave stories .. ahh, i won't be able to watch videos in youtube .,, i'm just doomed..
WHY? WHYYY?
I know i sound like some i-net-addict ... but i guess i am .. i am not able to think without internet ... well, that's a lie ... but still ...
I'm writing from my best friend, Iva, and i'm now on her laptop .. and i'm so happy now . but i know, once i am back at home .. i won't be ablee .. cause my brother is a damon!!!
Yeah, i knowww .,,
I sound like an internet-addict...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

well, I hope you have now 'cause I'm in serious need of someone to talk to!

Lollidella said...

Винаги на разположение ;]

Unknown said...

ако имаш skype - gimme.