Sunday, April 26, 2009

just can't believe it..

I'm so sad...
In my previous post i mentioned how upset i'm feeling...This is really crazy,you know..

Vampire Academy 3 Shadow Kiss ... yeah...so sad...And poor Mason...Ghost??? Poor Mason
And Lissa?And Christian??And Adrian...

But mostly...Dimitri...Rose?

I just can't believe it...
I can't believe that Dimitri is a Strigoi :S I just can't!How that can be? One of the most powerful gurdian become a Strigoi? This is insane! Yeah...and there's nothing that we,readers, can do..
There's so many theories how the story may countinue...but all of them're as dark as the and of the 3th book..

And yesterday i cried so much that my mom asked me if i was alright...But i was so upset... i just can't thing about something else... weird...

Yeah,I know..I'm such a romantic!
But is that something bad?
Is there something bad in believing in the happy end?
Is there something bad in believing that Rose and Dimitri'd be together?
Is there something bad in wanting these things?

Aghhrrr,it's so annoying not knowing what'd happend in the 4th book...
Just want to be 25 August!
Want to find the book and read it!
Just want that question to stop!
I think i'm going crazy,you know xD

And now..i gotta go..Bye for now :P
Hugs

AFI-Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep!
Simple Plan-Save you!

1 comment:

`Ем said...

There's nothing wrong to believe in the happy endings, dear. But you should as well learn that they are not always in the end of the story.
(hugs)