Wednesday, April 29, 2009

...silly boy xD ....

Hello,again :P
Wanna see smthing?

Rihanna feat. Lady GaGa-Silly Boy Lyrics

Your callin me more than ever now that were done
Two keys back to my place, we were havin no fun
But your not ok, telling me you miss my face
I remember when you would say you hate my waist

I said im not coming back, its it
You fooled me once but you can’t have that ego turning
Just to bad for you, that when you had me
Didn’t know what to do, shes over you

Cause you had a good girl, good girl, girl
That’s a keeper, k-k-k-k-keeper
You had a good girl, good girl but
Didnt know how to treat her, t-t-t-t-treat her (treat her)
So silly boy get out my face (my face)
Why do you like the way regrets taste?
So silly boy get out my hair my hair
(get outta here)
No, I don’t want you no more (get outta here)

Silly boy (silly boy)
Why you acting silly boy?
Silly boy boy (boyboy)
Acting acting silly boy?

This isn't the whole lyric but... this's the part i like the most.. xD
Yeahhh..Silly boy xDxDxD

I'm listening Lady GaGa feat. Flo-Rida-Starstruck

(sun)
I gotta go...Bye for now :P

1 comment:

Radina. @JUST1DERLAND said...

хей здрасти! И аз съм от България. Мойат блог е на испански, понеже живейа във Испания, така че ако минеш не би разбрал нищо! Ама нищо, пак влез хаха чао!