Tuesday, April 28, 2009

'what's up, miss tasty' Ji Yong :P

Khm...Here I am again... :p
Wanna say 'hello' ...
So...
Hello (sun)
Today i'm in a good mood and again as always i don't even know why :D But that's me .. I'm a bit strange...So strange that while i was walking 'round one corridor in my school, i was singing so loud that most of the people in the building for sure heard me :x Everyone 'round me're watching me as i'm crazy because suddenly i began jumping xD
You gotta try it...It's so relaxing
But there's way that you'd be caught...
And that for sure you aren't gonna like :D:D
Tc..Crap xD
Mmm..btw,did i mention that one of my friends wtites a fanfic 'bout her favourite band-Big Bang /one fo mine,too/? If i'm not..Really sorry...
The fanfic is called "Love Confusion" and it's really hot and amusing...Especially Ji Yong /G Dragon (h)/ :D:D
One of my favourite phases are:

1
"Ji Yong sat on his bed and light a cigarette .. He thought about this night... He remembered So Hee`s friends.. He smirked.

"They surely like me .. The shy one.. She got my attention .. Ready for me sweety?" he said quite .."

2
"Every girl want me .. Because im sexy..
I know how to make them fall in love with me..
I'm special... HOT.. I'm just perfect..
That`s what everybody says about me...
Behind my sexy looks im a good guy..
I cared about my friends..
I broke many hearts but one girl broke mine.."

3
"`I know you`re going to fall for me as soon as you feel me... You just can't control .. I`ll show you sweety.. Just wait a little bit` he thought and run his car on a way to So Hee`s apartment ...

His perverted thoughts came in his mind... He wanted this girl ... He wanted her body and her heart..."

4
"Ji Yong lifted his head "What do you think i want? Guess."

5
"She is ... So stupid.. How can she talk about Bae when im in front of her? Is she blind?` he thought"

6
""Where do you think you`re going with my girl!?" shout Hye Kyo.JI Yong frown
"Wherever i want" he said and wave to So Hee."

7 And the most loved!

"What's up, miss tasty"

Hihihi,there're more but i won't post them :D:D
Yeah...he's so selfish and arrogant but in the same time he's so cute :P
Yeah...Miretu knows what kind of characters to create :D:D

Mmm...I gotta go know...
See u later :P
Hugs

The Rasmus-Still Standing!

No comments: