Friday, November 4, 2011

Decisions,decisions...

Decisions,decisions...

We all, at some time, have to take more or less some decisions about your life. Decisions that change lifes. Decisions you are not able to take for the time being. It's quite stresful thought,tho..

I am from the people who are afraid of taking decisions... why? because i like my life the way it is. I don't want to change anythinhg. I want to stay at high school, i want to see my friends every day, i want to skip all the boring classes and after that wonder why the hell i've done all the things i shouldn't have done, at all ... i want to be that free..

I don't want to become an adult.

But if you start with taking decigions then you will not be teen anymore ... the childness in you will be long forgotten.. and i want to stay the way i am. I want to look at the world through pink glasses and laugh at all this serious things that make the others boring and grey.

But the time is tic-tacking.

Tic-tack, tic-tack,tic-tack.

I have to grow up, wanting it or not. And i have to endure my scariest fears. Because every little kid, someday, does it.

Super Junior - Let's not...

No comments: