Saturday, November 5, 2011

SUPERIOR thanks!


Happy 6th anniversary SUPER JUNIOR! Thanks for all those lovely years of pure happiness, dorkiness and all the smiles you've brought to my face since the day i've heard about you ;]]]] 6th years so far and more to come! ^__^ Saranghae ♥♥♥

That's what i said in a site which name i won't tell [haha, funny me] because i felt the need to be thankful today. Haha!
Yes,today really it's their 6th anniversary as a group! I am happy for them! They've been through so many unhappy things that i don't know if they weren't so strong if they could overcome them ...
But they have superior power! Keke!
Today i am happy for them! I am happy that i am their fan, that i love their beautiful music and that i am able to call myself ELF!

SUPER JUNIOR ARE MY SUPERMEN!

Super Junior - Superman

No comments: