Saturday, December 6, 2008

Alive or not

All of them were dead.She was sure.But...she was alive...
"Ahh!".Dark. Silence. "What's going on?" Her head was hirting,her leg was totally damaged,but that wasn't important.The important thing was that she was sitting next to dead people.This thought frightened her.Then she start to scream.
"Help me.I'm alive,I'm here,aliveeee.Does somebody can hear me??Hello???
Heeeelp...."
But noone was there.Noone was going to save her.She was alone,again.
"Not agaaain...Noo" her crying could be heard even out of the plane.Yeah.She was in a plane with dead people.Then she heard a whisper....
"You're not alone"
"What?" she couldn't belive that she wasn't the one who was survived in this accident.
"Stop this screaming!" his voice was so low.
"Help me,please....". Her words were whispered with so much hope...
"I will...Just stop talking!"
Then she could see his face.He was so handsome but his eyes were so sightless. She could also see his skin.His skin was so white.
Then he touched her.He was cold.Cold....cold...cold and gentle...At that moment a thought cross her mind

"Does he's alive too,or he is not??"

No comments: