Friday, August 14, 2009

Fuck

Wow,that's it!
I won't fight anymore!
I don't want more problems and that's it!
I tried to be a good friend!
I truly tried!
And that,that you don't appreciate it... is not my problem anymore!
So dear, my friend, if you don't get it...i'll tell it one more time...
I tried to be next to you but you pushed me back and i don't know why!
But it's ok!
I won't do anything else ...
I'll be here for you
But don't expect that i'll throw myself under some car! I won't do that ;]
And in the end i want to write some more words to you
If you read that and know that i'm talking about,to and for you you'll know and that you truly hurt me with your actions .... I'm sorry
Love ya,yes.... But that's not enough ;]

Vanilla Ninja - Don't you realize, Why, Silence
Big Bang - Always, Remember, Haru Haru
DBSK - Dead End, Stand by you, I'll be there

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'' Обичам те '' никога не е достатъчно. :/

`Ем said...

Please, don't even think about throwing yourself in fron of a car.
I'm sorry for being such a bad friend lately. I really am. Don't really know what went wrong, but I really wanna get things back to the way they were before.
I love you, too, you know. Always have, always will.
I'm just being an idiot pretty much all the time and I guess I am now.
I'm sorry... (hug)