Sunday, August 30, 2009

Love you Tohoshinki *sun*

Well, i've just watched the Tohoshinki Final Dome Concert and i need a quick restart! Wowwww, really,really love Tohoshinki /DBSK/!!!
The whole show was just amazing!
Not to mention the end! Bolero! WOW WOW WOW!

R E A L L Y L O V E YA GUYS ! ! ! ! ! !


Wow... i'm still not in a condition to think properly xD WOW

Junsu was like "WOW" .. .and his voice... WOW

Changmin .. was so cccuuute!

Yunho was ... wow...s e x y !

Youchun was so,so,so,soooo crazy and sweet!

And Jaejoong... Ooohhh,he wasss really,really amazing,magnificent and supeeerr cute!

Weell, all of them were amazing and crazy and etc xD
I'm really not able to express my impression and thoughts right now ...

Oooh,and when Jaejoong began urging the public to say that they love the members of TVXQ /DBSK/ was a so sweet moment!
And because i wasn't there ... i want to say /write/ it here

I love you Junsu
I love you Youchun
I love you Changmin
I love you Yunho
I love you Jaejoong
Love you all guys!

Khm,i said it xD Now i can go to bed xD
Really enjoy watching the concert *sun*
Night all

No comments: