Friday, September 5, 2008

I won't cry



My mind is gone, i'm spinning round
And deep inside, my tears i'll drown
Just wanna be a girl who may be in love
I didn't want to give you my heart,my soul,my mind on purpose
But you didn't know it and you broke my heart




Now you're leaving and I'm shouting after you
And I'm hoping that you'd heard... even a word
But you aren't stop and even you turn back
Just walkind...Leaving...Forgetting...Understanding



But you're yourself even now,and you won't see me cry
When you walked out of my life,I feel like a fool in this world
A girl with broken heart...But I won't cry
But you won't see me cry...Goodbye...And wanna say that I won't cry....


5 comments:

`Ем said...

Who made you cry, dear? Let's make him cry!

Lollidella said...

Hah...Well,you know...So... ;]

`Ем said...

Let's make him cry then, for everything he did and for all the tears you cryed for him.

~and don't cry anymore... I'm here to take your tears away...nobody is that good to cry for, because if he was he would never make you cry (hug)

Lollidella said...

Thanks ;]
Well,I said that I won't cry anymore,so...Don't disrturb yourself =)

`Ем said...

Anyway if you need something I'm always here for you ;)