Saturday, September 6, 2008

Stupid curiosity

"Let it rain" you said to me.Now is raining and I don't want to stop.I'm here...outside in the rain ....listening one song over and over again.

I woner....if I was another girl,would you hurt me in such nasty way?If I was a "Barby" girl,would you go away? If I was not me,would you love me?
Questions...Nothing else...Just stupid questions....But I want to know the answers...Just stupid curiosity...Do you know the meaning of this word?No,you don't.Do you know how bad you hurt me?No,you don't know.Do you know that you drive me crazy,right now?No,you don't know that,too.

Do you know the answers of this damn questions?Do you read this now or just passed over the paragraphs?Do you think about me now?Do you imagine my pain?Do you feel my blank despair?Do you hear my voice whispering your name?Do you feel blame?Do you remember your steps when you gone away?Do you sleep at night?Do you see my face whatever you are?Do you see my eyes?Mu lips?My hear?

Now...Do you hear the rain?Do you know that is raining outside?Do you feel my blame?Do you know that one day rain will come by your way and I won't be there?
Make the pain go away....Would you do that for me?


Nana-Let it rain

4 comments:

`Ем said...

I will if you want me to, although you will be waiting for him to do that. Let me tell you that when you want someone to come, he never does and when you give uo waithing he shows up just to hurt you again. So, will you let me take your pain? (hug)

Lollidella said...

If you want to...I just want this such nasty pain to go away...Is it too much?I don't think so.

`Ем said...

It's not too much to ask. It just takes time to make it go away. You know it's not time that makes the pain goes away - it's love. And I would love to help you make the pain go away. (hug) Love youu <3

Lollidella said...

Well,I know that...I'm glad that you want to help...I love you,too {hug} And thanks, again ... :]