Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Begining

He was so harizmatic that I didn't realize that I was watcing him.But ,of course, he soon understood.He looked at me with his gental eyes.In that time I realize something...new....he was watching me,too.I was shocked.Did he really was watching at me?
I still don't know the answer.I know only that,that I'll never forget these stong,gental eyes.And now I know,that in that moment,when he's watching at me,that I newer and stronger than before.
Thanks!

I just want to express my thankful....because in that moment I became other person.
In the same time I'm afraid,because I didn't want this change before.Hah...Funny....
At least he could tell me somethind...But he didn't do it!He just disapear... But I won't be sad....I just....want to be free....Again...Just...Me...Again...
And know..I know that before I said these words buuut....Hahhaha...I'm repating myself....
Funny,isn't it?

Jay Sean - Eyes On You

1 comment:

`Ем said...

Have you been having drugs lately?! 'Cuz you sound that way at least to me. =) Or is it love that makes your mind be so...crazy /huh/ ? Whatever is it I'm happy when you are so, keep going that way. (sun)