Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lights go on again


In one moment, I lost the light inside of me .. It's early, i realize. What should i do? I am lightless...

Lights go on again .. they always go on.
But what if i can't go on?
What if i am stuck here with my sadness?

Lights go on. I know.
But I can’t do anything because I lost the light ... and now i am lightless.

And that is something i fear the most. Not to know where i should go. Which path i have to follow? Which one will be the hardest one? Or the easiest? Should i take one of them? Or should i just wait... Wait for the light .. when the light shines again and wakes me from my darkness, i know, i would move on again. I would do it .. if only the light shines... if only ..


The lights go on. They always do. So I'll just wait. Wait and wait to reach that place touched by the single ray of light.. and then i'll see it. My light. Because lights go on! And then i won't be lightless anymore. Because lights go on again!


No comments: