Saturday, September 10, 2011

smile for me and i'll smile for you,too

He's finally here .,, and i don't know what to do.
He has just hugged me and i was like 'oh my god, i'm dying'. I thought i got over him long ago. Long, long ago. I think that this is definately not the case anymore. When i saw him today ... everything is the same. The silly me, the sweet him, the smiled him, the even more smiled me.. yeah, as i said .,, everything is still the same when we see each other.
And that's the thing i hate the most. I can't think properly near him. I can't talk normally. I can't even breathe anymore properly even less normally .. But the smile. Oh, that smile .. that's the thing i love about him. His smile. That smile. THAT smile ..
He's finally here .. and i don't know what to do. Again.
But i am happy i can see his smile .. even if it's only for a week. I can see it!
So i'll smile,too ... even if it's for a week!
Still, i don't know what to do!~

No comments: