Thursday, September 22, 2011

reply

He has just replyed my MS to him .. and i was like 'OMG,i am going to die' .. i don't doubt that it was a funny situation to someone who has watched aside [yeah,M, i am talking to you] but to me, was anything else but funny.
My heart has shrunk so tight that i thought i was going to suffocate. No, it was not funny. It was so damn realistic. I know that it was not something that matters so much. But to me .. it means something. I was starting to think that i was a stalker, you know. A stalker who lives in his own reality... I accept that i may live in my own reality but with a hand on my chest, i swear, i am not a stalker! Or i think so .. that doesn't make me liar,right?
Pfew! We stopped chatting for some minutes now and my heart is still beating over dramaticly! I told it to stop that silly act but ... it continues..
So tonight i am going to dream .. but i doubt .. i'd rather start counting the Monkeys that climbed on a tree, again.

PS:And i want to say a ' THANK YOU' to my bestie~ M, thanks~ you know i love you but i want to say it again .. 'THANK YOU for the help' without you i doubt i'd even say hello...
Love you so much~

No comments: